- FOR SAFTEY PURPOSES HELMETS & SHOULDER PADS ARE REQUIRED ONLY FOR THE OL/DL CAMP
- The Hoos Rising Football camps are conducted per the camp guidelines set forth by the University of Virginia and the NCAA
- No refunds will be issued after May 31, 2020. Cancellations for online payments will be processed less service fees paid. Please realize that the camp’s commitment to staff, facilities and dining services are determined based on camper commitment to attend. Date of camper attendance can be changed to an alternate camp date in the event the camper cannot attend the initial camp date selected.
- Group rates are available. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HRFC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Camps are open to any and all entrants, (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender) unless otherwise noted
- Free or reduced admission for any camp entrant is not permitted per NCAA rules.
- There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
- To pay via check/cash, download this registration form.
What should I wear to camp?
A light colored, tight fitting t-shirt and workout shorts are recommended due to the heat. Our surface is pro turf. Standard football cleats are recommended for camp. Track shoes are prohibited. Don’t forget sunscreen!
Can my parents watch camp activities?
Parents are permitted to watch camp off the fields, in designated areas only.
What should I do to prepare for camp?
Drink plenty of fluids during the 48 hours before camp. Eat a good breakfast before arriving.